A couple of questions.

Hi nanang,

Thanks for the reply.  The code I was using was pretty much identical to
the code that you posted.  Anyhow, for the moment I've just decided to use
the conference bridge.  One question though, do you know where I can get
some example mono pcm wav files that pjmedia will definitely play because
any that I've tried are apparently incompatible?

At the moment I've got the app to the stage where it's streaming (or at
least it seems to be), but unfortunately it's streaming silence because it
can't read any of the wav files I give it, or they have the wrong number
of channels for the conference bridge :(

Cheers,
Adam