mac os, darwin build for xcode?

On Apr 10, 2008, at 1:46 PM, Benny Prijono wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 4:24 PM, Norman Franke <norman at myasd.com>
> wrote:
>> I use it in XCode, but I compile via the command line and just copy
>> the
>> headers and libs into a folder in my project. It's much easier. :)
>>

> True. Are you able to debug/step into pjsip code using this approach?
> Still I wish we could do the full edit/build/debug cycle in a
> comfortable IDE, that will be so much more convenient.
>
> -benny

I've put together an XCode project that uses the external build
system.  This means editing, compiling (using the external system),
fixing errors, and debugging all occur within XCode.

The only oddity is that a PERL script (courtesy of Alex Bligh & Xara
Ltd) must be placed in each build directory to correct an XCode
pathname bug.

Note: this project works on Mac OS X only, and has not been adapted to
the iPhone/iPodTouch platform.  Yet.

I can clean it up and send it if you're interested.
--
Kevin Packard
blackfrog software, inc.