Need help on getting rtp stream on sip server

Hi Senthil,

I'm currently working on a gateway that's doing half of what you're
asking about.  It sounds like your server will need to be a B2BUA to
terminate the media on either side and connect the two streams.  I'm
using the invite session abstraction to perform the offer/answer
mechanism to exchange SDPs to get the endpoint to send the media to my
gateway.  Invite session is a great abstraction.  It's documented in
the PJSIP developers guide.  For an example, look at simpleua.c.

For how to get the media out of the stream and send it to the other
stream, look at the pjmedia documentation for the pjmedia_port
interface.  The stream interface is great if you'll potentially have
different codecs on either side of the call.  If you'll have the same
media parameters on each side, you probably just want to forward the
RTP.

If you want to get the RTP directly, look at siprtp.c.  siprtp.c isn't
using the jitter buffers, it's mainly capturing the RTP and looking at
stats.  There's a very simple interface to the jitter buffers though
which is also well documented, so it shouldn't be too hard to plug
that in to your code.  If you're simply forwarding RTP though, you
shouldn't need the jitter buffer.

Hope the helps.

Joel