message not received

Hi!

I have noticed a strange behavior with PJSIP/PJSUA.

It appears as follows:

Everything works fine with registration to server and status publishing.
I can also send and receive IMs (tested with several different SIP UAs)
without a problem.

But if I leave the PJSUA unused (not sending IMs to or from it) for a
short period of time (like a minute or two) it just won't receive any
more messages. The other UA just keeps sending the same IMs until a 408
Request Timeout occurs.

I tried to track down the problem by setting a higher log level and
found that after some transactions where destroyed (see last section in
the log attached) PJSUA stopped responding to incoming IMs. If I at that
state send an IM or update presence from PJSUA, messages from other UAs
can be received again. Sometimes it can continue as normal after some
longer time of waiting, but that can due to re-register or re-publish.

It looks like some thread is being stucked at some point and is unable
to continue until something is sent from PJSIP.

The problem is the same using PJSUA or my own program based on
pjsua-lib. Using the latest trunk (rev 1906) or 0.8.0 doesn't change
anything.

I'm running Windows XP SP2 and using Visual Studio 2005 to compile the
source (compiled with an empty config_site.h). The program is started
with the following parameters:

--id=sip:testperson at 192.168.0.10 --registrar=sip:192.168.0.10 --realm=*
--username=testperson --password=passwd --publish --local-port=5070
--no-tcp --null-audio --app-log-level=6

Twinkle on linux is used as the other UA in this case, but as mentioned
earlier it's the same thing with others such as OpenWengo or X-lite.

Any one else seen something like this??

Help is really appreciated

Br,

Andreas