A question about pjmedia

Hi,

Sorry for late response.

1. I think it would be like 'streamutil' in pjsip-apps/samples, but
instead of getting the raw voice/audio from the sound recorder (sound
port), the voice/audio comes from socket (UDP transport?). You can
modify the streamutil, whenever the raw PCM packet received from the
socket, just pass the raw PCM to the stream port, the stream port will
do the RTP packaging automatically.
Things to notice:
- stream port will only receive fixed samples number per frame.
- you can utilize any codecs of pjmedia (use L16/16kHz/1 to 'avoid' codec).

2. just use original 'streamutil' at the other end.

Regards,
nanang