Audio replays after pjmedia_conf_disconnect_port

Hi Marco,

after the port is disconnected with pjmedia_conf_disconnect_port(),
the get_frame() callback of the port should not be called again by
the bridge, unless of course there is still another connection to
your port, so there is no way the bridge will replay the last frame,
IMO.

  -benny