Audio replays after pjmedia_conf_disconnect_port

Hi all,

in my application I have created some custom ports, that are connected over
the conference bridge.

When I disconnect a port with pjmedia_conf_disconnect_port(), so that the
port is not connected with any other,
the last frames are replayed.

One solution would be, to connect the port with itself and turn rx level to
-128, when it is not connected.
But I thought, it would be better to create a global null port that is
connected to every connection, to keep the media flow.

Unfortunately, I saw a skip in conference.c (get_frame()):

/* Skip processing frame if level is zero */
if (level == 0)
  continue;

So when the null port returns zero-frames, the last frames would also be
repeated (level is 0).

I could create a "custom null port", that returns some (silent) frames, but
maybe there is a better way I can try?
Is it normal, that the last frames are repeated, after
pjmedia_conf_disconnect_port()?

I'm using v0.8.0 from the download page.

I wish all a merry christmas !

greetings
Marco