Changing the port

goncalo caeiro wrote:
> Hi,
> We are using simple_pjsua.c as our main example.
> We want to use our own source port instead of the default port that reads
> from the microphone.
>
> Where must we change the reference of the "mic port" to our own custom
> developed port?

This would be similar to how to stream a WAV file to call. So just
add your port to the conference bridge, and connect your port to the
destination port using pjsua_conf_connect() as usual.

You can leave the sound device port in the bridge as it's needed to
drive the bridge's clock. Or if you don't need (or have) the sound
device, you can use the null device with pjsua_set_null_snd_dev().

cheers,
  -benny