pjsip callbacks in C++

Hi Klaus,

You can probably make your life a bit easier if you use callbacks in C
instead of C++. I do not have any personal experience with doing this sort
of thing in C++, but it is not too difficult in C. Too make it easy on
myself: have a look at this article:

http://www.inquiry.com/techtips/cpp_pro/10min/10min0300.asp

If this is still not helping you a lot, let me know and I'll post you some
source code. One of the things that you have to keep in mind is that you may
have to declare some functions in C-style (as in 'extern "C" { ... }) to
make sure that you use the right calling convention.

Cheers,

Frank