pjsip on iPod touch

Hi Samuel, Hi List,

I already compiled pjsip for the iphone and I have bad news, because
the audio-input is not working. I tried many ways but there seems to
be a lock on input. Output works, but only on the internal speaker.

I built a new driver for pjmedia. If someone is interested or did
something similar, maybe we could merge our knowledge?

With kind regards,
Christian