number of pending events

Hi, is there a way to get the number of events pending
to be treated by the application (incoming calls, wav
EOF, media state etc)? I'm trying to benchmark my
application sending a large number of calls per second
and it would be very useful to know how many events
are being queued if I send too many calls. I can see
it happening when I send a large amount of calls per
second and my application takes too long to treat
them, because if I stop sending calls, the application
still treats some calls after that. Its kinda like
this: My code takes about 100 ms to execute
on_incoming_call event, so if I send more than 10
calls in one second these calls will accumulate. I
would like to know how many of this events are
pending.

Thanks for all help,

Thiago

      Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail, o ?nico sem limite de espa?o para armazenamento!
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/