REG: Implementation of RFC 3551 in pj sip stack

Hi

I am using PJ sip stack to build a sip client on mobile.

Since the PJ sip stack complaints with RFC 3551.
I have gone through some of the samples in PJ . I did not get any idea of how a RTP profile is being implementated . As i am new to C coding i could not understand of how an RTP profile was used in the esablishment of audio calls.

Am i right that PJ sip stack confirms to RFC 3551 to establish audio calls or is it independent of RTP profile.

What iam trying is if there is a RTP profile then use it to extend to video.

Any pointers related to extending video on the RTP side implentation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Rajeswari.R

      Save all your chat conversations. Find them online at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php