Makefile for Nintendo DS

Samuel Vinson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I try to use makefiles structure of  pjsip to compile for Nintendo DS.
> NDS has two processors, pjsip works on ARM9, but it is necessary to have
> code on ARM7 (Wifi, sound and Micro).
> There is just one include file shared by both.
>
> Where do you think, I must stock this code ? Like symbian in build.ns ?

If you can, then that's probably a better option so that Makefile's
specific to NDS are put on one place. But if you must, you can also
put Makefile.nds in each "build" directory.

I guess it would depend on how you are going to redistribute the NDS
sources. If you're going to integrate it with pjsip (distribute it
as a full tarball), then you could do pretty much any way you want.
But if you're going to redistribute it as patches against pjsip,
then perhaps putting them in one specific directory inside pjsip
directory would make it slightly easier for users to apply.

cheers,
  -benny