Sending REFER message

Hi,

I found the reference for it. :)
http://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/group__PJSUA__XFER.htm

Now I am still looking for steps to send a xfer message and this
capability to the pjsua_wince.

Looking at the source code of pjsua from line#2807 - line#2859 at this
http://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/page_pjsip_samples_pjsua.htm
where the 'call transfer' part of the pjsua is given.

Also Is this the right place I am looking at for sending a transfer?
Is this part of the code directly portable to wince?

Thanks

- Arpit Mehta

--
Arpit Mehta