PJSUA register fails with unregistration success since 0.8.0

Velthoen, Arie wrote:
> Hi Benny,
>
> With release 0.8.0 PJSUA regards the 200-OK response to a REGISTER as
> ?unregistration success? in my configuration.  With release 0.7.0 and
> before this worked OK.
>
> I found that the response is considered invalid, because the contact
> header in the response differs from the one in the register: in the
> register ?transport=UDP? was included, but my Call-manager leaves this
> out in the response.
> See sip_reg.c - tsx_callback:  pjsip_uri_cmp(PJSIP_URI_IN_CONTACT_HDR, .)
>
> I would expect that since UDP is default, transport=UDP need not be
> present in the response.
> What is your opinion?

Frankly I'm not sure, but one thing for sure, the missing transport
parameter will cause URI comparison to fail, even when it's the
default transport. So because of this, regc thinks it's different
Contact URI than the one it's registering, so it ignores it. In
version 0.7, I think we didn't have this check.

cheers,
  -benny