Assertion failure in sip_transaction.c

Perry Ismangil wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> While Benny is dealing with the technical stuff, your use of pjsip
> seems very interesting for other high-volume users. If it's not top
> secret, I wouldn't mind hearing more on such cases with tens of
> thousands of calls.
>
> Cheers,

Hi Perry,

I would say, the current situation is not at all ideal. Just due to time
constraints I have been forced to use pjsua-lib and a custom python
interface, neither of which seems to be very well suited to our
application. But I have managed to get it working well enough to move
forward.

We would like to be doing an order of magnitude more calls than we are
currently, but in order to make this happen I believe we will have to
move away from pjsua-lib.

Is there anything in particular that you are wondering about?

--
Michael Broughton, Advanis

Unintended Recipient & Unauthorized Use of E-Mail:
This message and attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that is intended only for the named recipient of this
e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution is not permitted. If you
have received this e-mail in error, deleting the e-mail and notifying
the sender would be appreciated. Thank you.