Client registration layer locking

Philippe wrote:
> Hi Benny,
>
> I agree with you that only one transaction could run at a given time;
> however some variables (such as timer or has_tsx) of the regc structure can
> be tested or changed from the APIS calls.

Yeah you have a point there. The original idea of not using mutex in
regc was because operations should be serialized by 8-bit boolean
flags, and (I heard) operation to 8-bit variables should be atomic.
But it seems that with recent modifications/bug fixes in regc, this
rule may not hold anymore (such as the timer, which I think was
added only quite recently).

So I guess adding a mutex will not hurt, and it even should add
robustness to the code. Added http://www.pjsip.org/trac/ticket/418
to implement this.

Thanks for catching this,

  -benny