Unable to tansmit voice on CALL

Hi,

first of all, please use 0.8.0 for Symbian. It has many improvements
over 0.7.0, especially for Symbian.

Regarding your link errors, we discussed this in the other thread
("Sip stack 8.0 PJMedia have link errors"), could you please follow
up my suggestion in that thread?

Then regarding the sound device, there are two sound "devices"
implementation for Symbian: null_audio.mmp (the name says it all),
and symbian_audio.mmp for the real sound device. Please use
symbian_audio.mmp if you want audio. But mind you, this
implementation is pretty much experimental, so there is a big chance
that it will not work.

regards,
  -benny