accessing values of parsed 'Allow' header?

Hi Anshuman,

to retrieve an 'Allow' header from rdata msg_info, try using:

{
  pjsip_allow_hdr *allow_hdr;
  allow_hdr = (pjsip_allow_hdr*) pjsip_msg_find_hdr(rdata->msg_info.msg,
PJSIP_H_ALLOW, NULL);
}

to create an 'Allow' header, use 'pjsip_allow_hdr_create'.

That should give you access to count and value members. Hope this helps...

greetings
Marco

  _____

Hi All,

I need the results of parsed 'Allow' header i.e. names of supported methods.
I see this function parse_hdr_allow() which returns a structure of type
pjsip_allow_hdr type casted as pjsip_hdr. I fail to understand how do I
access the 'count' and 'values' members of struct pjsip_allow_hdr as type
casting to pjsip_hdr leaves no accessor to access these members ?

One way I see is to  type cast it back to pjsip_allow_hdr in my source to
retrieve the results of parsing. Is there an accessor I am missing?

Thanks,
Anshuman

PS: absence of REFER method in 'Allow' header neccessiates our 3PCC transfer
requirement; this serves as our trigger