Example "Simple PJSUA" without soundcard : thanks Lafras Henning

Hello Lafras Henning,

Sorry that i did not responded to your email earlier, but was very busy the
last period. I check youre suggestion, and i managed to get it working with
your software.

Thanks!

Now i can continue, trying to get it working on our embedded system (running
on linux).

So maybe i have some questions for you in near future.

Note: the sample program is running perfectly, but crashes when i exit the
program. So i must be doing something wrong. I have not found the problem
yet, but i will check.

Regards,
B. van Klinken