PJSIP in ARM

A couples of weeks ago I wrote about this topic, PJSIP in ARM. I'm very new
for both sides of the coin, PJSIP and ARM, so I have a lot of questions,
hoping someone can help me. I'm going to explain a little bit more about my
problem.

We are using an embedded system base in ARM technology, is an TS-7250 board.
This board comes with TS-Linux. TS-Linux is a compact Linux distribution,
based on Busybox, ideal for small footprint. Therefore, a C/C++ development
environment is not installed. For development we can use two ways:

   - use cross-compilation
   - or boot the board from an USB device with Debian.

I reading about Disk Space Requirements using PJSIP and found that I need
about 50-60 MB of disk space to store the uncompressed source files and
about 30-50 MB of additional space for building each target.

My questions are:
My board have just 62M of memory, 32 in NAND flash and 32 of SDRAM. Can I
use PJSIP?

If I used cross-compilation do I need to download in my board the source
files or just the application built in my host computer?

Thanks

--
Andr? Brene Vargas