Trouble with 100rel/PRACK

Olivier Beytrison wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm experiencing a small problem using the 100rel module.
>
> I have to devices registered to my network. When I call
> pjsua_call_make_call i set the option to
> options |= PJSIP_INV_REQUIRE_100REL;
>
> On the called device, I have in the log :
>
>  16:20:48.000    dlg00073A44 Module mod-100rel added as dialog usage,
> data=00055C78
>  16:20:48.000    dlg00073A44 100rel module attached
>
> the called UA send then back a 100 trying but with no content.
>
> The calling UA send the PRACK message, and the called device answer with
> an empty 200 OK.
>
> The calling UA never get an answer to his PRACK, so when he receive the
> 408 timeout from the network, it hangs up the call.

It's strange that the calling UA sends PRACK to 100 response. That
shouldn't happen. And maybe the timeout error was caused by this,
since when 100 is sent, the dialog has not been fully established.

Having said that, I just found a bug which caused 100rel extension
to be excluded in PJSUA-LIB. I don't think this is related to your
problem since PRACK active in your test, but who knows maybe it'll
work better.

Please see http://www.pjsip.org/trac/ticket/385#comment:8 for the
bug fix.

  -benny