[pjsip] multiple media in parallel?

Hi All,

I am using PJSIP 0.7.0 and have a few questions regarding media and conferencing feature.

- Does this version (or any other) support multiple conferences at the same time?
- Is there a 'conference hold' feature?

Regarding media, we have a requirement of multiple media flowing in parallel i.e. if there are 3 calls going on in parallel, we want media to flow on all 3 channels. One call might be active (in focus) while others might be recording for doing something else. As far as I know this is not currently possible? But is there a plan to bring in such a feature? If not, any estimate as to how much effort/time would go into this if we decide to do on our own?

Thanks in advance for the inputs.

Regards,
Anshuman