[pjsip] Size of SIP message

Couple of things that I've noticed:

1) sip_transport.c, mod_on_tx_msg: it seems that the code makes an
assumption, that the size of the message will always be less than
PJSIP_MAX_PKT_LEN. While a reasonable assumption for UDP, it's not
all that valid for TCP. We can send messages of *any* size over TCP,
and this limitation shouldn't be in the way.

2) mod_msg_print is called after the application callback. What's the
best approach for the application, if it wants to log the message?
Reproducing the entire mod_on_tx_msg seems redundant (though, it may
be useful to overcome the problem mentioned in (1) ;-) ). Seems like
either I've missed a method, or the functionality offered by
mod_on_tx_msg should be exposed in the API.

Cheers,
Alex