[pjsip] FW: Intergrating Answering Fax Tone Detection support

Hi Benny,
   I cannot be so sure that by adding Media Port this problem can be
resolved, as my requirement is for adding Answering Fax Machine, i.e. Media
port two functions, which both cannot resolve my issue.
a) get_frame () --> Conference bridge will get frames from this Media port.
Mem_player.c works like this only.

b) put_frame () --> This will save to PCM frames to a buffer but these PCM
frames will come from Sound Port i.e. MIC.

This is my understanding, please correct me if I am wrong on this.

My requirement is to detect

   a) Answering Fax Machine detection --> which can be done by scanning
incoming Frames after they have been decoded in stream.c

   b) Answering Machine detection --> This should be done only when 200 OK
has been received from other side. Is there any way to handle from
application, to enable Media port only when 200 Ok has been received.

Regards,
Ravi Inder Singh.