[pjsip] ENUM (RFC3761)

Lafras Henning wrote:
> Hi Benny,
>
> I have searched PJSIP for references to the ENUM (RFC3761) but found none.

That's because we don't have one. :)

> There is sip_tel_uri.c in but I see no use of it in the stack.
>
> What are the plans on ENUM within PJSIP?

Up to few seconds ago, I didn't have any plans with ENUM, it was
just one of many things in my wish list. But it looks like several
people have asked me about this in the last couple of weeks alone,
so I may have to do something real about it.

Why are people (look like starting) asking about this? Anything
happen in the rest of the world which I'm not aware of?

Any other people want to vote for this development? ;-)

cheers,
  -benny