Example "Simple PJSUA" without soundcard

B. van Klinken wrote:
> Hello Benny,
>
> Last week if been trying to make the "Simple PJSUA" without the soundcard,
> but with a "Memory/Buffer-based Capture Port" and a "Memory/Buffer-based
> Playback Port", but it don't get it working, and also i don't really know if
> about what i do is correct. E.g. do i also have to create a conference
> bridge in the "Simple PJSUA" or is it already created in the PJSUA library.
> ALso i don's know about clearing and deleting what object at the end of the
> program.

Conference bridge is always created internally by PJSUA-LIB, which
Simple-PJSUA is based on.

> Is it possible that you modify the "Simple PJSUA" and send this file to me?
> For you it is propably very easy and propably does not take much time.

There are couple of FAQ entries relevant to this, please check it out:

This is about plugging a media port into PJSUA's conference bridge:
http://www.pjsip.org/trac/wiki/FAQ#inband-dtmf

This is about manipulating audio samples using callback:
http://www.pjsip.org/trac/wiki/FAQ#audio-man

You're probably right that it won't take much time for me to write a
complete program for you, but once everybody asks for the same
thing, I won't be having much time left to do anything else! So lets
start with the samples from the FAQ and work on the issues.

regards,
  -benny