Custom Fields

I'm doing something similar, although not for payment. I add a header
to the INVITE message by setting the message data to
pjsua_call_make_call. Something like this:

	hname = pj_str("X-MyHeader");
	std::string listr("MyValue");
	pj_cstr(&hvalue, listr.c_str());
	pjsip_generic_string_hdr_init2(&hdr1, &hname, &hvalue);
	pj_list_push_back(&md.hdr_list, &hdr1);

	status = pjsua_call_make_call(current_acc, &dialString, 0, NULL,
&md, &id);

Then in Asterisk, just read the header with ${SIP_HEADER(X-MyHeader)}

This works quite well.

Norman Franke
ASD, Inc.
www.myasd.com