Error

yes there is most likely nothing wrong with the executable you are
trying to run.  The problem is with whatever else is
installed on the machine you are trying to run it on.  If you have
some other SIP application or service that is trying to
use the ip address of the machine and the SIP ports.  You will get
this error.  If it is not obvious which program is using
the ports I would go to download.com and download "aports".  This
program will tell you which program is using the
ports.  You are looking for ports 5060/5061UDP/TCP, and two ports per
channel beginning at port 4000 UDP.  I believe.

Did you set the ip_addr option for the pjsip software you are
using?  That could cause problems also if set incorrectly.  I
either set this to the public IP of the machine if it has one or the
local IP if I am working with a local network machine to
machine style test.

David Clark