Example "Simple PJSUA" without soundcard

Hello Benny,

Thanks, i had seen the pages already, but somehow it's not clear for me how
to realize the requested functionality (my problem).

I understood that i had to use a splitcomb.

I think that it must be for you only a couple of minutes and copy/paste to
modify the "Simple PJSUA", where it works with external data (e.g. store
info a memory bufer and read from another memory buffer.

When i have such an example, i think that this would be enough for me to
make our application.

So can you do that?

I think that such an example would also very useful to have on the website
so othr people can also see how this works.

Regards,

B. van Klinken