Example "Simple PJSUA" without soundcard

B. van Klinken wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We we're now looking into the pjsip stack and we want to run something like
> "Simple PJSUA" on a dedicated computer without soundcard.
>
> The SIP audio should be exchanged between our existing telecom system and
> the your stack (audio packets).
>
> We tried to find some example for this, but could not find it.
>
> We had a look at "Simple PJSUA", but then we see no audiocard initialisation
> at all (so we don't see where the SIP audio is connected to the audio card.

If sound device is not initialized by application, PJSUA-LIB will
open the default sound device in pjsua_start(). If you want to use
no device (that is null sound device in pjsua's term), then call
pjsua_set_null_snd_dev() before calling pjsua_start().

In pjsua, you can set pjsua to use no device with --null-audio option.

HTH,
  -benny