FixedLine: +911243045413
Mob:+919810307267

Benny Prijono <bennylp at pjsip.org>
Sent by: pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org
09/19/2007 11:25 PM
Please respond to
pjsip embedded/DSP SIP discussion <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>

pjsip at pjsip.org
cc
Amit Verma <Amit.Verma at hsc.com>
Subject
Re: [pjsip] Pjsip working on Symbian!!

Lalit Manchanda wrote:

> Hi Benny,
>
> First of congrats! the great piece of code you people have written is
> finally working on Symbian too!! It required some effort from my friend
> Amit here, and we will submit the changes we have done. Sound is both
> way possible and no certificate is required for the same. Sound quality
> using WiFi network on S60 device is quite good!

Wow! I don't know how Amir managed to get full-duplex sound when
everybody at nokiaforum says it's impossible. That's very cool! I'm
looking forward to see what you've done.

First Nintendo DS, and now Symbian fully works, all within a week,
Christmas must have come early here at pjsip! :)

> We are trying to enable registration on pjsip with openims and it needs
> a header for authentication. When the registration packet goes out it
> has no autentication part, can you suggest where to look to enable it,
> if its implemented?

Oh no, IMS strikes again.. It's not implemented since this is IMS
specific and pjsip does not support IMS. We don't like anything
that's not written by IETF. ;-)

The cleanest approach to this, perhaps, is to register a pjsip
module to "sniff" outgoing SIP messages, and add Authorization
header to initial REGISTER (or INVITE or whatever) when required.

pjsip_module framework has been described in PJSIP Dev Guide PDF.

thanks,
  -benny