Need help to use Strict routing in multiple route set using pjsip

Sharanagoud BD. wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Im using Pjsip client for SIPALG testing. But for testing multiple route
> set is possible only for Loose routing as i know about pjsip.
>
> EX: To specify any proxy in between UA we need to use it as  ( --proxy
> sip:172.16.2.222;lr)

Sorry for the late reply.

Multiple strict route-set is also possible, IMO. Just remove ";lr"
from all your Route URIs.

>        It means it will support only loose routing as its mandatory that
> we have to specify lr parameter in proxy settings as shown above.

PJSIP will handle strict route as well, if you omit ";lr" from the
route URI. Just make sure you use the latest version from SVN trunk
since there has been a bug with handling strict route.

cheers,
  -benny