py_pjsua error when registering an account

No problems, at least you know there is at least one person interested
in the Python section.  I really appreciate all your help so far, Benny.
Thanks for the quick responses.  I can now do what I set out to do,
which is to monitor the status of phones registered to an Asterisk
server from within my existing Python PBX management framework.

_____________
Gideon Klompje
Engineer
BizCall
Subsidiary of Vox Telecom Limited
Block B, Rutherford Estate
1 Scott Street
Waverley
tel: +27 800 BIZCALL
direct: +27 11 809 1656
mobile: +27 84 560 0200
fax: +27 86 524 2014
email: gideonk at bizcall.co.za
http://www.bizcall.co.za

Disclaimer: BizCall does not accept responsibility or liability for the
unauthorised use of its e-mail facility and/or opinions relating to bona
fide company matters.  Save for statements and/or opinions relating to
bona fide company matters, Bizcall denies responsibility or liability
for the contents of this communication.