direct: +27 11 809 1656
mobile: +27 84 560 0200
fax: +27 86 524 2014
email: gideonk at bizcall.co.za
http://www.bizcall.co.za

Disclaimer: BizCall does not accept responsibility or liability for the unauthorised use of its e-mail facility and/or opinions relating to bona fide company matters.  Save for statements and/or opinions relating to bona fide company matters, Bizcall denies responsibility or liability for the contents of this communication.