Problem with pj_ansi_snprintf

Hi,

Yes I'm using devkitpro r20. For libraries I use svn trunk of
 - libnds
 - dswifi
 - libfat

But I don't use svn trunk for gcc and newlib.

Samuel

> Message du 14/09/07 09:51
> De : "Darmawan Salihun"
> A : "pjsip embedded/DSP SIP discussion"
> Copie ? :
> Objet : Re: [pjsip] Problem with pj_ansi_snprintf
>
> Hi,

Yes, I implemented your solution but in this case I don't use pjsip

I'm curious, as to the development environment that you use. Are you using DevkitPro (http://sourceforge.net/projects/devkitpro/ )? I've only been involved in GBA development a few years ago ;-).