Call between WM5 devices

Hello,

You can set server address and account settings in pjsua_wince.cpp in main
project.

Here is the code ,

//
// Basic config.
//
#define SIP_PORT	5060

//
// Destination URI (to make call, or to subscribe presence) //
#define SIP_DST_URI	"sip:192.168.13.100:5060"

//
// Account
//

/************************Must set to 1 to enable Registration
**************************************/
#define HAS_SIP_ACCOUNT		1	// 0 to disable registration
#define SIP_DOMAIN	"192.168.13.100"
#define SIP_REALM	"asterisk" // Real Machine name
#define SIP_USER	"400"
#define SIP_PASSWD	"1234"

//
// Outbound proxy for all accounts
//
#define SIP_PROXY	NULL

//
// Configure nameserver if DNS SRV is to be used with both SIP // or STUN
(for STUN see other settings below) //
#define NAMESERVER	NULL

Hope this will help you.

Thanks,