reinvite

You get the call id when you make outgoing calls (pjsua_call_make_call() ), or when on_incoming_call() callback is called. You'll then need to pass this call id when you call pjsua_call_reinvite().

Reading your case, I'm afraid it won't be as simple as sending reinvite. Since the client's STUN port mappings have changed, all transports (SIP and media)  need to be restarted, and the Contact address of the invite session then needs to be updated before reinvite is sent. The registration session also needs to be updated with a new Contact too.

I don't think PJSUA-LIB API supports the above operations. For now, you need to use PJSIP API directly.

--
Benny Prijono
http://www.pjsip.org