Question regarding passive ports.

Frankly I've forgotten about pjmedia_conf_add_passive_port(). :D And I don't have source codes handy with me now so I can't check it out.

But it's true that this function is not used by anything. So it may be true that the implementation is broken.

More over, we now have splitcomb, which achieves the same thing in more general manner. So if you want passive ports (actually active probably is more correct, but anyway the term has been confusing), you can instantiate a splitcomb, and create a reverse channel on the splitcomb, which then you can add to the bridge using the usual pjmedia_conf_add_port(). Your thread then can feed frames to the splitcomb.

--
Benny Prijono
http://www.pjsip.org