To set soap client argument for nested request parameters

Hello, I would appreciate assistance towards solving this problem. I need to
get a response from a web service that has a soap request as described below
among others:                                       I used the code below
for another action (which does not need any request fields) of the same web
service, and I got the correct response:   $client = new
SoapClient($wsdl,array('trace' => $trace, 'exceptions' => $exceptions));
$response = $client->GetBillerCategories();var_dump($response);However the
problem I have is that for the GetBillers request shown at the top, I used
the same code (with the addition of arguments) as I did for the successful
GetBillerCategories, but could not get an appropriate response. The modified
code is shown below:$xml_array['TerminalId'] = '4pbl0001';
$xml_array['CategoryId'] = 4;  $client = new SoapClient($wsdl,array('trace'
=> $trace, 'exceptions' => $exceptions));$response =
$client->GetBillers($xml_array);var_dump($response);The response I got
was:object(stdClass)#36 (1) { ["GetBillersResult"]=> string(144)
"100018464014" } instead of a long string of names, Ids, products and other
details of the billers of CategoryId 4.What do I need to do to get the full
GetBillers response?Your assistance would be highly appreciated.