Re: RES: SOAP-ERROR: Couldn't Load from external entity (Whereendpoint resolves to another location)

Is the name of the imported wsdl really the same as the wsdl file that's importing it, like in your example?

Have you tried copying the file and import down locally and trying from there? Failing that, can you point to a (simplified, anonymised) wsdl that reproduces the problem?

Fwiw, I think the interop guidelines discourage the use of imports, but if it's not your wsdl there won't be much you can do about that...

Matt

Sent from the thing in my pocket