Is SoapClient ignoring object's constructor?

Hi, it's me again )

I'm using SoapClient with classmap support.
Is it possible that SoapClient after making a SOAP-request, creates new
instance of my class (specified in classmap) to hold the response data but
totally ignores it's constructor?
Should we consider it a bug?

Is it possible to intercept the moment when SoapClient is passing data to
the instance of my object and somehow adjust this data to my requirements?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards
Andy Idol