Multiple parameters input in WSDL

Hi

I have created a class for user login. The class is as follow:

class MyClass
{
	public function userLogin($username, $password)
	{
		return 'I am here';
	}
}

The method userLogin takes two parameters - username and password. The WSDL
file that I have created is as follow:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

I get this error on executing in SoapUI - "Missing argument 2 for
MyClass::userLogin()". But if I remove second parameter from 'userLogin'
method, then there is no error but there is no output. The expected output
is 'I am here'.

Thing is I don't know what to write in  if there is multiple parameter input
for a given method(userLogin).

Please help me out here. It's urgent and I am a newbie.

Thanks