Re: Accessing web service causing this error

Thanks for reply ..

For accessing that , i am using client certificate , because it required
that certificate
 my certificate is working , because i am able to list type and functions in
that wsdl
but the thing is that when i am calling the function
it is returning that error
for this problem i tried both   basic soap that is in php and nusoap also ,
but both are returning the same error!