Re: Soap Client (PHP) and .net server do not like each other.

On 5 April 2011 11:57, Richard Quadling <rquadling@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4 April 2011 19:10, DidiReb <didireb@cox.net> wrote:
>>
>> Hello!
>>
>> Since now about 1 week I am trying to connect to a .NET SOAP server and
>> fail. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?
>>
>> Here is the wsdl file:
>> http://betaservices.membersolutions.com/Business.PartnerService/svc/SLIM.svc?wsdl
>>
>> At this point I am desperate.
>> I will attach my php client file.
>> Please Help!
>>
>> (I tried prety much everything I could find on google.)
>>
>> http://old.nabble.com/file/p31317106/newclient3.php newclient3.php
>
> Hmm.
>
> I've got the HelloWorld method working. The problem I see with the
> WSDL file is that it doesn't describe the content of the CreateAccount
> parameter other than calling it XML.
>
> Not a lot of use.
>
> So, you probably have a lot of documentation somewhere that describes it.
>
> If you can take the following code [1] and [2] and run it, and get the
> output [3], then I can probably talk you through expanding the code to
> work with the poorly constructed WSDL file.
>
> Richard.
>
> [1] http://pastebin.com/AFL5PQ5H
> [2] http://pastebin.com/A573hCcu
> [3] http://pastebin.com/UsbCbtcj
>
> --
> Richard Quadling
> Twitter : EE : Zend
> @RQuadling : e-e.com/M_248814.html : bit.ly/9O8vFY

http://betaservices.membersolutions.com/Business.PartnerService/svc/SLIM.svc?wsdl2
describes what you need to do using an MS tool (along the lines of
wsdl2php but not exactly).

The svcutil app outputs 2 files, neither of which add anything
regarding the description of the XML you need to create.

Which is pretty useless really, considering you can put the whole lot
in a WSDL file and have nothing needing to be guessed or manually
constructed like you are going to have to do.