Re: How to Send SOAP Request and Receive Soap Response Using PHP Programming

Hi Lala Lajpathrai,

                  As you said i downloaded the Nusoap. And i extracted the
Nusoap and run this in localhost
(in Xampp). After running in localhost it is asked sftp details like
host,user,password,port. And i kept all sftp details and i press "Enter
Button". But here nothing is happening.

                   So please suggest me how to use NUSOAP to get request and
response through soap.

Thanks and regards
Ravi

Lala Lajpathrai. Yenda wrote:

> Use Nusoap library..
>
> 2011/2/14 Pascual StrÃmsnÃs <pascual@egoria.no>
>
>> On 2/14/11 9:01:45AM, valluriravi wrote:
>>

>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>>            I am new to webservices(soap). So please explain with an
>>> example
>>> for how to send  SOAP Request and Receive Soap Response Using PHP
>>> Programming.  So it is a quick project. If i get this information i can
>>> move