Re: Create function for soap call to godaddy ote using given libraries

On 27 January 2011 17:02, ribe <ribeski.goce@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anather codde I tryed, but responca is again the same:

Take a look at the following code ...

1 - http://pastebin.com/VfgrhzKy

WAPI.php

This is the script produced by wsdl2php which takes a wsdl file and
turns it into a bunch of PHP classes, wrapping PHP's native SoapClient
technology.

2 - http://pastebin.com/f8CBcLHc

My code based upon a simple test bed allowing me to test soap services.

If I don't enter the credentials, the script outputs (I'm using the
command line) ...

SimpleXMLElement Object
(
    [@attributes] => Array
        (
            [clTRID] =>
        )
    [result] => SimpleXMLElement Object
        (
            [@attributes] => Array
                (
                    [code] => 1001
                )
            [msg] => Server=P3OWCORPAPI001; Source=WsWWDAPI;
Description=sCLTRID is a required parameter.
        )
)

If I enter just a sCLTRID, I get ...

SimpleXMLElement Object
(
    [@attributes] => Array
        (
            [clTRID] => abc123
        )
    [result] => SimpleXMLElement Object
        (
            [@attributes] => Array
                (
                    [code] => 1001
                )
            [msg] => Login credentials failed.
        )
)

So, the code is working as best it can. If you can enter your
credentials into the code and run it (don't need to edit anything else
for the time being), then at least we can see what output we get.

Obviously, if you are using ...

	$o_Describe->sCLTRID              = '123213';
	$o_Describe->credential->account  = 'acacac';
	$o_Describe->credential->password = 'pspsps';

then I guess that these are NOT the real credentials.

The code will use PHP5's SoapClient. I've no idea about nusoap. I
think that it is a PHP4 class. PHP5 has native support for SoapClient.

Richard.

Richar
--
Richard Quadling