Re: WCF SOAP WSDL... Parsing Schema: element error

Dear Richard,

I am not a networking guru, but earlier, I had tested on unix, and now I did
on windows..
The name gadm01wsrv04 is not a registered name, so it cannot be resolved
from anywhere outside the local network of service provider. As endpoints
are using hostnames instead of IP or registered domain, thats why it needs
to be resolved from hosts file...

Rgds,
Shahid