Re: WCF SOAP WSDL... Parsing Schema: element error

On 1 January 2011 22:39, etangle <shahid.mehmud@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Justin / Richard,
>
> I tried nuSOAP as well, but got same error message:
>
> Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [WSDL] SOAP-ERROR: Parsing
> Schema: element
> 'http://schemas.microsoft.com/2003/10/Serialization/Arrays:ArrayOfstring'
> already defined in
> /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/test/stc-api/client.php:8 Stack trace:
> #0 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/test/stc-api/client.php(8):
> SoapClient->SoapClient('http://84.235.6...', Array) #1 {main} thrown in
> /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/test/stc-api/client.php on line 8
>
> Here is the service address:
>
> http://84.235.63.38/MTRECEIVER/TSLMTRECEIVER.svc?wsdl
>
> m also attaching corresponding services as xml files... if u r not able to
> access wsdl.
>
> thanks http://old.nabble.com/file/p30569538/TSLMTRECEIVER.svc.xml
> TSLMTRECEIVER.svc.xml
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p30569538/TSLMTRECEIVER.svc.xsd0.xml
> TSLMTRECEIVER.svc.xsd0.xml
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p30569538/TSLMTRECEIVER.svc.xsd1.xml
> TSLMTRECEIVER.svc.xsd1.xml
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p30569538/TSLMTRECEIVER.svc.xsd2.xml
> TSLMTRECEIVER.svc.xsd2.xml
>

> RQuadling wrote:
>>
>> On 1 January 2011 07:03, etangle <shahid.mehmud@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>http://84.230.69.67/MTRECEIVER/TSLMTRECEIVER.svc?wsdl
>>
>> Can't access the WSDL file.

I have a tool to read the wsdl file and creates a set of classes for
me to access the service.

This is the error I'm getting from it ...

Analyzing WSDLSoapFault exception: [WSDL] SOAP-ERROR: Parsing Schema:
can't import schema from
'http://gadm01wsrv04/MTReceiver/TSLMTRECEIVER.svc?xsd=xsd0' in
C:\PHP5\PEAR\wsdl2php.php:34
Stack trace:
#0 C:\PHP5\PEAR\wsdl2php.php(34): SoapClient->SoapClient('http://84.235.6...')
#1 {main}

Basically, the service isn't accessible. It looks like it is a private server.

--
Richard Quadling
Twitter : EE : Zend