<LoanInfo>
<LoanAmount>10000</LoanAmount>
<RepaymentTime>5</RepaymentTime>
<Product>1</Product>
<Insurance>0</Insurance>
<MaritalStatus>married</MaritalStatus>
<HasCoBorrower>1</HasCoBorrower>
<EmploymentForm>forNow</EmploymentForm>
<EmploymentSinceYear>2006</EmploymentSinceYear>
<EmploymentSinceMonth>2</EmploymentSinceMonth>
<Salary>300000</Salary>
<Employer>testfabriken</Employer>
<EmployerContact>Min kontaktperson</EmployerContact>
<EmployerPhoneNumber>0821546</EmployerPhoneNumber>
<AccommodationForm>house</AccommodationForm>
<NrOfChildrenHome>3</NrOfChildrenHome>
<BankAccountNumber>11111111111</BankAccountNumber>
<Bank>seb</Bank>
</LoanInfo>
<PersonalInfoMainBorrower>
<CivicRegNumber>195110280038</CivicRegNumber>
<FirstName>Nisse</FirstName>
<LastName>Hult</LastName>
<AddressCoName></AddressCoName>
<StreetAddress>TestvÃgen 22</StreetAddress>
<ZipCode>13537</ZipCode>
<City>Ãrebro</City>
<PhoneNumber>0812345</PhoneNumber>
<MobilePhoneNumber>0704545164</MobilePhoneNumber>
test@test.com
</PersonalInfoMainBorrower>
<PersonalInfoCoBorrower>
<CivicRegNumberCoBorrower>195010200000</CivicRegNumberCoBorrower>
<FirstNameCoBorrower>Inger</FirstNameCoBorrower>
<LastNameCoBorrower>Hult</LastNameCoBorrower>
<AddressCoNameCoBorrower></AddressCoNameCoBorrower>
<StreetAddressCoBorrower>TestvÃgen 22</StreetAddressCoBorrower>
<ZipCodeCoBorrower>13537</ZipCodeCoBorrower>
<CityCoBorrower>Ãrebro</CityCoBorrower>
<PhoneNumberCoBorrower>0812345</PhoneNumberCoBorrower>
<EmailCoBorrower>test@test.com</EmailCoBorrower>
<MaritalStatusCoBorrower>married</MaritalStatusCoBorrower>
<EmploymentFormCoBorrower>forNow</EmploymentFormCoBorrower>
<EmployerCoBorrower>testSJobbAb</EmployerCoBorrower>
<EmployerContactCoBorrower></EmployerContactCoBorrower>
<SalaryCoBorrower>250000</SalaryCoBorrower>
</PersonalInfoCoBorrower>
<LivingInfo>
<ApartmentFee>0</ApartmentFee>
<Rent>4500</Rent>
<LoanDeptHouseOrApartment>0</LoanDeptHouseOrApartment>
<LoanToPayFor>0</LoanToPayFor>
<StudyLoan>0</StudyLoan>
<GuarantorForAmount></GuarantorForAmount>
</LivingInfo>
</applicationValues>
</createLoanApplication>
</soapenv:Body>